Many of our clients have requested that we share some more recipes using our Chupacabra products. So here is a delicious recipe that will compliment the heat wave on the tale end of summer.
- Redfish Diablo On the 1/2 Shell
- 1 Serrano (chopped)
- 2 Tlbsp Onion (chopped)
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes (halves)
- 8-20 Black and Green Olives (halves)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter (melted)
- 2 Tsp. Chupacabra Cajun Blend or Chupacabra Rub
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees or on the pit.
- Put olive oil on fish and season with your choice of “Chupacabra Rub”.
- Place all veggies on fish, with the tomatoes last.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Drizzle butter over fish and enjoy!!!
Announcing the winners of our 4th of July Photo Contest!
Thank you to everyone who submitted photos and shared the contest on Facebook! The pictures were so great that it was hard to choose just one, so we have decided to select two winners: Pam La Field Cobb and Michael Durivage.
Photo by: Pam La Field Cobb
Photo by: Michael Durivage
Friends, I'd like to welcome Clifton Bishop, of Brownsboro, as a Distributor of Chupacabra Products. So if you live in the Tyler, or surrounding area, Clifton will be able to take care of your needs!! He's a Christian, family man, with a passion for our products. He can be reached at 903-275-8220, give him a call an enjoy his infectious personality!!! - The Gringo!!!