Many of our clients have requested that we share some more recipes using our Chupacabra products. So here is a delicious recipe that will compliment the heat wave on the tale end of summer.
- Redfish Diablo On the 1/2 Shell
- 1 Serrano (chopped)
- 2 Tlbsp Onion (chopped)
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes (halves)
- 8-20 Black and Green Olives (halves)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter (melted)
- 2 Tsp. Chupacabra Cajun Blend or Chupacabra Rub
- 1 Tsp. Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees or on the pit.
- Put olive oil on fish and season with your choice of “Chupacabra Rub”.
- Place all veggies on fish, with the tomatoes last.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until fish is flaky.
- Drizzle butter over fish and enjoy!!!